I recently started drinking green tea as a hobby but now I am starting to see and feel the results. I have been a personal trainer for over 7 years and have always stressed how you should eat and drink healthy products, and exercise daily. Proper diet and exercise is the key to maintaining a healthy life style but you also need to supplement with different products to enhance your overall vitality.
I have had many clients of mine start drinking green tea on a daily basis and see dramatic results. While some of my do see results faster than others, some of these clients also noticed more energy, expedited weight loss and clearer skin. My goal is not weight loss but since I started drinking green tea more, I have noticed clear skin and a tighter core. Of coarse I was not expecting this to happen but it did turn me into a believer. Now my clients and I share different kinds of tea we have taste, how we prepare it and so much more!!! If your looking to enhance your life like so many others by drinking a little green tea each day CLICK HERE NOW!!!
Best wishes
Maurice
No comments:
Post a Comment